Monday, August 23, 2010

As you know Monday is Margarita Monday at my house. About 4 of us get together and just have girl talk and girl time.

We laugh and shout, and in general drive the neighbors crazy lol. We drink either lime or strawberry margaritas and I put out a bowl of snacks. Sometimes it's real nice and other times it's hot. No matter what we all have a good time.

So one of my friends I've been picking up her daughter from school and dropping her at daycare. So she asks me how much I want for gas for driving her daughter.

I'm serious when I say I don't want anything she offers me 20 bucks. Is that taking advantage of a situation. I'd love to have the 20 bucks but it just seems excessive for doing a friend a favor.

I don't know, just feels wrong to take that kind of money.

Ohhh and thanks to Mae mama had to mop the damn floor today...i hate when they don't make it to the potty lol. Thank god it's tile!

2 comments:

  1. I would just take the $20 and say thank you. Usually when people offer they really want you to take the money. It makes them feel better.

    You didn't ask for it and tried to decline it but if it can help you then it's all good. Some times good deeds do get rewarded.

    Happy Margarita Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Dawn, take the money. You'll always need gas money!
    I'm thinking of coming up with themed days of the week (for dinner) make it yourself Monday! Taco Tuesday! WTF-ever Wednesday! Three is all you get Thursday! Free-for-all Friday! I'm serious, get the kids involved too!

    ReplyDelete