Monday, August 16, 2010

Another Margarita Monday is over with. A couple hours with the girls is really what the doctor orders sometimes.

Tonight it was all girls so that was nice. It was really gorgeous outside to make it even nicer. And the kids all got along and nobody was fighting.

It's probably the cheapest out of the house time we can all have together. A bottle of margaritas is anywhere from 12 to 15 bucks. That means if there are 3 of us....it's only 5 bucks apiece. Or if your the bringer of the ice and lime...not much at all.

I really like sitting out there with or without drinks. It's not as good as being at the lake but it's pretty darn close.

Here's hoping that next Monday I have off so I don't have to miss Margarita Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I think there's something psychological about that time. We associate drinking with relaxing and having a good time but really it's just about hanging out with friends and enjoying a slower pace. The drinks just complement that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't drink, but can I come sit on the deck with you? Sounds like good fun.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete