Man I had some messed up dreams last night. Yup they involved Grandpa. I don't even have a clue how my brain came up with these dreams but man too bad I can't translate them into something that will make money.
I kind of wonder if part of it isn't because I spent a hundred bucks yesterday on clothes for Mae and Grandpa would help me out if I ran short and that's why I had my dreams. All I know is for some reason I was staying in a hotel with Mae with my mom's discount and we didn't check out in time and ended up with 3 days on the bill and I could only afford 2 and next thing i know BAaaaam Grandpa is back. Like seriously he was back and eating with us and talking with us. And we were all together. I know I miss him and man I have some crazy dreams. It was good to see him though even though I woke up and it wasn't real.
Tomorrow is the 3 month mark. I miss him something fierce and the crying is getting bad again. Wednesday is the grief counselor and Thursday is the psych doctor so who knows what I'm going to be feeling.
But thanks to the tax free weekend Mae has some clothes that will last her through November and then when it's too cold for short sleeves all I'll have to do is buy some long sleeve shirts to go with the leggings. For some reason her body right now just doesn't fit into anything with a real waist and button. They have to be bought so many sizes bigger and then fall off. I swear if it's not one thing with this girl it's another lol.
Anyways I just wanted to get some of this out before church, hope everyone has a good Sunday. And Brenda....I say for a good laugh sit out on the porch with a hose and everytime one of his kids or him come out all nasty looking you squirt them so they have to go find soap lol
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment