The kids dad just keeps growing in his assholedom. He is just the biggest piece of shit and he sickens me.
I asked if he could contribute to Mae's school clothes. He said yes and said we would get a hundred dollars. Well guess what? The asshole only sent my mom a check for 50 bucks.
I spent a hundred dollars, my mom spent on her charge a little more than a hundred dollars. She was going to eat the little more part because she was SUPPOSED to be getting a hundred from him. Yea guess we should have waited to buy the clothes until we actually had the money.
He just keeps giving us reasons to hate him and to see what a piece of shit he really is.
I don't make a lot of money. But what I do make I use for Mae along with child support. When you agree to an amount you should at least give that amount!
It's soo funny how much he cares and loves and wants whats best for her, but he can't live up to a commitment he made!
It's ok though because her mom and grandma are busy picking up all the slack he left because he has no control over himself or what he does.
Thank god! Thank GOD that she doesn't have to be witness to his bullshit and the insecurity that haunts him. I should have known that there were reasons why he was kicked out of his other kid's life. Well at least he was used to it before I came around.
Don't fuck with the mama's! We don't appreciate our kids being fucked over, especially by their other parent!
Fortunatly for me, I've gotten pretty good at seeing him as dead! He emails, I delete. Thankfully his ass is smart enough not to call because those would go ignored as well. Thankfully we have enough men in the family to make sure there are positive male role models for Mae that show responsibility.
God, why did i have to pick such a lying manipulative loser for her dad? Oh yea...cuz thats what women do lol
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment