Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another one to make you laugh! I do try so hard to amuse people lol.

Our washer and dryer are in the basement. I tend to use the basement to store my clothes. All unfolded and hung up of course lol. By the time the towels make it upstairs it's time to do another load. Yes the towels come upstairs one at a time lol. I really need to do something with the clothes lol.

So like usual I shower and get ready for work. Make the trek downstairs to get clothes out of the dryer this time. It was a laundry day lol. And I'm yakking away with my mom and I think I must have registered something out of the corner of my eye and I stepped over the drain hole.

And then shrieked as I realized that WE HAVE FROGS! We have a 2nd frog in the basement. I am assuming this is a new one lol. First one was when we got the new cable. The guy said you have a friend. Then today is an even bigger frog! Aughhh! Scared the piss outta me it did!

Mom is like get it out get it out. HELL NO! I am not touching the frog! As I watch it hop away and mom is still telling me to get it out lol. I guess I'll have to ask my friend to bring her son along next time she watches Mae and have him go frog hunting in the basement. He's a boy nothing more needs to be said lol.

So if you follow me on facebook now you know what we have frogs mean lol. Hope it entertained you! Ahhh 6 hours of work then 96+ work free hours! I can't wait! Maybe I should see about a tiny bottle of tequila lol

1 comment:

  1. Frogs?! Should I check back to see if you decide to experience any of the other big plagues? *laughs*

    I'll have to catch up on your blogs. I haven't been reading any blogs lately, it's just been a bit hectic lately.

    Hope you enjoyed your 96 work free hours!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete