It's that time again! Time for me to start bashing my head against the wall and ask myself...WTF were you thinking!?!?!
I am turning 35 in just a few short days! I am having another birthday party! My friend and I are doing the majority of the cooking. My mom is making enchaladas and my dad is making pepper. I'm making the rest lol picadillo, fideo, chicken mole, sloppy joes, cheese dip, and I'm going o attempt to make beans lol Grandpa help us please lol.
I have a pinata for the kids, include them too.
I don't even know who all is coming lol. I have a lot of maybe's and well if noone but the confirmed show up...it will still be a damn good party. Just lots and lots of food left over lol.
Today my mom and dad brought the truck loaded down into town. We hauled out tables and chairs. Dad charged the lawn mower for me. And my mom nit picked the fucking house. I know it irritated her when I had a reason why the garbage lid was dirty and every time i change the garbage i wash the garbage can. DUH I know mother lol. The house was clean when she got her and guess who couldn't drag a garbage bag out of the house...sure wasn't me. But the house is dirty lol whatever.
I have 3 days of work this week, 2 days of party preperation, and then a good time, and then the awful realization that damn I gotta clean this mess up! But I'd rather do all the work and have a good time on my birthday with people I want around me.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But you'll be surrounded by people who love you...and you're turning 35. I'm turning 40. EEEEEEK!
ReplyDeleteBoth are milestones, and I didnt think you were that much older than me...happy birthday!
ReplyDelete