Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I can't remember if I blogged about this or not, so if you've heard it before...shrugs..you'll hear it again lol.

When Grandpa died they put a big rush into changing things and fixing things and getting rid of things. One of the things they did was to fix up the bathroom. New tile, new shower, new toilet, new vanity, new floors...out with the old and in with the new. Well for the most part! The shower head wasn't new. It was one that had been around here and I didn't care for it. I didn't like how it moved, I didn't like it. Got used to it, but didn't like it.

Threw a big ol stinky hissy fit about getting a new one. But oooo no that wasn't going to happen. Until it did lol.

The showerhead was ok for me, but after mom used it she didn't like it either. Well duh, I'm an adult now, I save my hissy fits for the important stuff.

So last weekend when they brought all the stuff for MY PARTY, they also brought my present, and a new shower head!!

I love this showerhead, I approve of this showerhead, I think it's great! And it does everything I need it to do lol. Mainly be adjustable and it's adjustable in all kinds of nice ways. Though I must say my mom is right...The cord for it is this horrible grey color.

BUT I think any cords hanging in the shower make it look crappy. But hey she is the one who needs the handheld thingy and I'm just happy with the rainshower effect. I think thats what they call it.

Yay for happy with the showerhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment