Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tequila....sooo not a friend of mine lol. I learned that a long long time ago. But last night there was some tequila involved lol.

Since I had to work Monday we did margaritas last night. This time Paula brought all the stuff, since I had to work til 5, it was just easier to give her my share and have her pick it up.

Personally I am straight with the margaritas without the extra added alcohol. Though they do taste pretty nice with it added lol.

I just don't like the after effects lol. Thankfully she only bought a little bottle so you had to almost measure it so you had enough for the bottle. THANK GOD! lol two of my girlfriends really like tequila. I like margaritas and that's it lol. I don't do shots, I don't do tequila sunrises, it's margaritas only lol no extra shots!

I've had a pretty shit week for only working 4 days this week. When half your week is shit you just really want to unwind lol. Last night we did that! Hell it was sooo funny because we were sitting there and here comes my cousin dropping something off. Then here comes one of my other friends who said she couldn't come.

It was a very nice gathering. LOL ok so it was a very loud, crazy, laugh filled gathering lol. The kids all played together. The only thing is I think the medicine Mae is on makes her just want to chill. She doesn't want to go out and play, she wants to just sit around. Soooooo bad mama that I am lol bullied and pushed her out the damned door to play with the kids. Yea she hated it, but so what, fresh air wins everytime lol.

The worst part about Margarita Day is the next day clean up lol. But I did it. Got up this morning and cleaned the house. Again I was not Mae's favorite person! I am sooo sick and tired of being the one to pick her toys up. Sick and tired I tell you!

So this morning I made her pick up all her toys, and some of the papers that were laying in the living room. Maaaaaan you would have thought I was the worst person ever the way she was looking at me. When I told her don't you like it when mom makes the house look pretty. She said no. Ooooo hell no lol, I said doesn't the kitchen look nice all clean....then she changed her tune lol. My girl is a trip!

This weekend is my mom and dad's anniversary. 27 years of marriage! Soooooo I call about ordering a cake. I'm hoping that it will look nice because I don't have time to stop at the store and order one and I'm just hoping lol. I'm talking to the lady and she is telling me that the cake my mom ordered for Katie's party THEY DONT DO THERE! I'm freaking out. I wanted my cake to be a surprise but oh no something comes along and you have to tell lol. BUT I should know better, mom already has it under control lol.

This is a big month for celebrations. Because!!!! 16 more days and it's my BIRTHDAY!! I'm going to be 35 and I'm planning a party! It's going to be a big Mexican Fiesta! Mexican food, margaritas, and a pinata for the kids!

It's going to be a whole lot of work but I have my friend Tammy helping me cook. Now I just have to see if I get the friday off too. Cuz lord knows I have a ton of cooking to do lol.

Life is moving along and I'm rolling with it. Still looking for work, but I think I'm going to go apply for a waitress position at the Pizza Ranch they are building. At least the money would be better, and they are hiring for day shifts right now. Sooo tomorrow hopefully I will be able to get out there to do that.

Tonight is shift 4 of the week! That means tomorrow begins my 4 days off! I am sooooo excited to have so many days off in a row! It's like a mini vacation lol. I had totally forgotten that I asked for Friday along with Saturday off. I am soooo glad I did that now lol.

Well we have a home visit from headstart here in a bit. It's the one where they talk about the school goals and how they hope your child will do good. I can't wait to see the progress reports in future visits! I'm pretty sure, like Katie, Mae got her brains from good ol mama lol.

Have a great weekend everyone! Now who hid that tequila bottle lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment