Yayyyy I survived another night at work! It was looking pretty bad there for a minute. For some reason tonight everyone wanted to come in for subs. It was a good thing Amie and i took it upon ourselves to not just hang out and actually did some of our check list waaaaaaay before we were supposed to.
Its funny maybe its because we start early that we get busy. One other time we started early and baaaaam got hit. Hmmm maybe we will have to discuss this and see what we think lol.
Tomorrow is friday, yay friday! Friday is always a good day! I only have to make it till 9 pm without totally killing Mae and then mama gets like 36 hours of alone time. Even though its not really alone lol, its close enough lol.
Tomorrow we also have a lunch date! John texted me tonight and we both have tomorrow off. He invited us for lunch. So its chinese buffet tomorrow. Mae is really excited. I told her in the car that we were going to lunch with john and she pretty much lost it lol.
She sat in the back just going on and on about lunch with her friend John. John and her was getting chinese. Then she found out that its not lunch time right now and really lost it! She was crying because we came home and werent going to go see John.
I really think i did break him because i told him about Mae and what she was saying and he was like i cant believe she remembers me. Um hello...there was about a month there where she saw enough of him to create a memory. Hell he went to the fair with us and we had lunches. She remembers the good ones. I think he just thinks that i was blowing smoke when i said lets stay friends and blah blah.
Guess its really a good thing i didnt have sex, it probably would be worse. I just hope that tomorrow he is feeling better about whatever was bothering him the last time we did something. Because maaaaaaaaan he has his work cut out for him at the end of the month when we have our movie date lol. Ill have to tell him that hes my big bad protector lol cuz im a scardy cat!
I hope that we can stay friends and do stuff together because i really did have a good time with him. I just wasnt and still am not ready to commit to a sexual relationship. I just cant afford to get that emotionally involved.
Heres to not killing ourselves at the Chinese Buffet!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment