I know i complained about them remaking a movie a while back, but hell if i can remember what it was. Why cant i remember? Because in the grand scheme of things, its unimportant to my life. Its just something for me to bitch about lol. Like today im going to do a little bitch about another movie they are remaking! Ohhh now i remember it was Footloose! Or maybe i dont remember...i dunno anywoo
I read people online. I love gossip. I have my sources for it! On the side of the page they have links to other stories. Today i saw one that made me cringe YET AGAIN!
I love old obscure not so awesome 80s movies! I used to babysit when i was a kid and this one house had movie after movie after movie! I watched a lot of movies lol. Hell there was a second house i sat at and they had movies galore too!
I loved the movie Red Dawn! I bought it. It wasnt the biggest or best movie, but it was one that i liked. Never in my wildest nightmares did i think they would remake this one. BUT they are going to remake it. I dont get it, i dont think i want to.
I dont think it will be as good as the first one, and i dont think it will be better. But hey every actor has to get their start somewhere.
I just wonder did they really use up all the ideas for new movies? I mean all the remakes and now the cartoons that are being brought to the big screen. I wonder is GEM next? Hell i havnt watched it yet, its in the dvd player though, but Obsessed is going to be basically Fatal Attraction.
Hmmmm....Heres to new ideas!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehave a secret addiction to reading the online gossip stuff too. I'm not so good with remembering the actors names and everything, but I could tell you what the worst dresses on the red carpet looked like.
ReplyDeleteAnd I try to keep up with the movies. Like why did they make yet another final destination? We get it, someone sees the future, saves a group of people, then they all start dieing one by one horribley instead of peacefully in their sleep. How many different ways can you really redo that same idea and invent new ways to die accidently?
And for music, Jonas Brothers are the new New Kids on the Block and Miley Cyrus(she is starting to shed her Hannah Montanna personality) is the new Britney Spears. And the Old Britney Spears is starting to come back to earth and at least be a good entertainer (we'll have to see if the new changes to her life take place like they should, but it is her life. we dont pay her to be a good girl, just to entertain us)
ok, moving the rest of this to my blog if my fingers will let me through the pain, lol
I'm right there with you...online gossip reading is my guilty pleasure. Having to work on a computer all day, I love reading the British tabloids. They tell all the really steamy details...usually with pictures.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I'm playing catch-up with your blog.
*hugs*