Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Well if you read my blogs in order this will come as no surprise. I had a nasty belly this morning. I refused to believe in myself and not hurt the refridgerator lol. Yes food is my drug of choice. Lucky for me i had sweets in the house! Ever see that Gilmore Girls episode where the girls get drunk and kirk is all sugar hang overed. Yea that was me this morning.

Ive been pretty productive this morning even though im still feeling from yesterday. I got the dishes done and a good lunch in the oven. I made a trip to the library. All i have left to do is get the girl and me bathed and were good to go. I see a nap in our future though at about 1 lol.

Today is a blah day because of the weather. Its overcast and its supposed to rain. Trying to get excited about tomorrow and then Brig tells me its going to rain. Im like who cares they will still play. So we are most likely going to be wet tomorrow lol.

Ahh the weekend is fast approaching. I had the weekend off lol but now im working. Schedule changes because a chick quit are good for the pocket but bad on the social life. Oh well my liver can use another weekend off.

I could probably go out Friday after i get off work, but id have to take clothes with me. Im not running to pick mae up, dropping mae off, then running back home to change, then out again to find where everyone is at. Since i dont have any gas assistance from the asshole who agreed with the money i was asking and then only gave me half the money, ONE TIME, and i havnt seen any since. Between daycare and gas to the kids dads, im one broke lady!

Well i better get my butt in gear and go love on the Mae. Mama wasnt the most loveable yesterday. I did rent her the Hannah Montana movie though. She loves it and i made sure to get it for 7 days. Maaaan, i may have to buy the movie lol.

Heres to good lunches, good friends, good concerts, and good quality time with Mae!

2 comments:

  1. lol, Part of me suggests NOT buying it if she likes it that much. Just because after a week or two of it constantly playing or her begging to play it, you will regret it. But part of me knows too that it's nice to have something that keeps her busy and entertained.

    The Bug loves hannah montana too, she watched the movie 3 times the first day she had it. When she saw the new Miley Clothes at walmart the first time she screamed her head off, cos our walmart has an entire section with posters and signs everywhere advertising it.

    And omg, the scream I got today when she say the new miley cyrus album advertisement. The only other time she screams like that is for Jonas Brothers. But, it does make her smile. Can't be mad at her when she grins from ears to ears and tries to teach me to dance, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a scream today for the Jonas Brothers lol, so funny that you said that lol. We were at dollar general and she saw a magazine with them on it and went The Jonas Brothers...Ahhhhh lol it was cute to me but others not so much lol

    ReplyDelete