Yay one asshole apologized today! My friend called me today and told me some really exciting news for his daughter. She is no longer a little girl! Awwww....hahaha now he has to go to the dreaded feminine hygiene aisle.
But he did apologize for last nights fight and we got that all straightened out. Im pretty happy about that. Especially since part of the fight took place while i was on the phone with his woman lol. I guess she read him a bit of the riot act today for last night. Yay! LOL i told him he didnt want her to meet me, cuz um yea they all end up liking me lol.
So onto ASSHOLE! I swear to god Sundays are just going to be blogging about the asshole!
I am really really bordering on hating the asshole and wishing for a painful death of the asshole! If i didnt need the asshole as my weekend babysitter, id cut the asshole completely out of Mae's and my life! But unfortunatly i need a weekend sitter and the asshole is it. The asshole still hasnt given me gas money and today im just fed the fuck up!
I call and tell the asshole that we are coming to get Mae so WE CAN GO FOR LUNCH! Now in my world if you call me and say im picking up the girl so we can go for lunch that means: wash her face, brush her hair, and make sure shes clean, AND NOT SMELLING LIKE A FUCKING ASHTRAY!
This is a very big problem for me! It has been a very big problem for me since she was born. I knew the asshole would never quit smoking. I had hoped the asshole would listen to the doctor and respect MY DAUGHTER!
Ive never outright called the asshole a bad parent, today that changes! DANIEL MARTIN HUNDLEY YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT, HORRIBLY BAD PARENT! YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE THE TIME YOU GET WITH YOUR DAUGHTER AND IF I DIDNT NEED WEEKEND DAYCARE I WOULDNT SEND HER!!!!
I believe, because of past experience, that your kids shouldnt smell like an ashtray. Their clothes shouldnt stink of it. That when you hug your kid your not supposed to get a cloud of smoke. When you hug your kid you should smell their stink or the shampoo you used on them, or if you have a Mae the perfume that she insists she get squirted with when you squirt yourself.
I have begged and pleaded with the asshole to not smoke around Mae. I have begged and pleaded with the asshole to do what the doctor says. Yes i smoke, BUT, MY DAUGHTER, when she is with me DOESNT smell like her mom is a smoker!
Why is that? BECAUSE I LISTENED TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR!!! The doctor told us when she was born that if the asshole had to smoke in the house, i wasnt smoking then, that he needed to pick ONE ROOM AND KEEP THE DOOR CLOSED!!! Guess what?? That really does work. The only room that smells of smoke in my house is my bedroom. The only person who smells like smoke in my house is me.
I understand that kids are going to be exposed to smoke out in the real world. but at home, a parent should be responsible enough and love their child enough to keep it away from them. The asshole thinks that standing in the kitchen with the stoves exhaust fan going is being in another room. Um hello the kitchen and the living room are one step from each other!!!
My mom says to let it go and thats why i havnt emailed the asshole with the choice ITS THE CIGARETTES OR YOUR DAUGHTER!! Thats what i want to do! Its horrible!
Hell the asshole wasnt even capable of giving her a bath! I dont know why i expected the asshole to at least try to be a good parent. But i did, i figured with as much as i love Mae that maybe the asshole loved her enough too.
Obviously the asshole doesnt! Im just really irritated that Me and my family are the ones who truly care about Mae. That we dont put her in harms way, EXCEPT for when i have to let her go to the assholes house.
GOD!!! SERIOUSLY!!! How did i end up being the good parent??
Heres to being good mama and daddy's.....May there be more of us!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen.
ReplyDeleteYou would think, in this day & age, that everyone knows you don't smoke around your kids. i'm a non-smoker who now has asthma because i lived with a smoker for 2 years. My lungs are pretty messed up and i've already been in the ICU once this year due to an asthma attack.
ReplyDeleteHowever, i was an adult and it was my choice to stay with him. As a side note, i left the day i was discharged from a 10 day hospitalization several years ago. i'm now happily residing in a smoke-free home. Yet i still have the lasting effects.
Okay, so i didn't mean to pull my soapbox out on your blog. i absolutely agree with you...no child should ever smell like cigarettes.
*big hugs*