Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ahhh the weekend is almost here. Tomorrow at 9 my faux weekend starts. Why do i say faux? Because i have to work at 11 on Saturday which means i miss friday out with the guys. Thats ok because i dont think my liver can keep up with them lol. Then i get off at 5 on Saturday and im pretty sure im going to be a bit tired.

Maybe after a big nap ill be able to find something to do. If not ill just zone out with a movie. I still have Obsessed to watch and i splurged a whole big whoppin 9 dollars on myself lol. Yea i bought myself a dvd with the best of STTNG. i love the borg episodes lol.

I need to not be so busy busy, but when everyone else works during the week and you work weekends, its interesting trying to figure out what to do.

Im going to do my best again this week to not pick Mae up until later. I just have to refuse the invitation for breakfast with grandpa lol. He likes Sunday breakfast out with Mae. BUT seriously lol i need a few hours alone lol.

Mae has been pretty good lately. Today she is working on my nerves. Its like she has several really good days in a row and then BAM shes back to the naughty child. Sighs i love my kid but man i need my time off just to recharge so i can get back in the swing of things.

I think tuesday we are going to start a new potty training situation. I dont think it will work, but my mom swears it will. We will see. Maybe by the end of the month she will be in big girl panties. Ugh who am i kidding im going to be changing the diapers of a 7 yr old.

Im really moody im assuming its some form of pms. I just feel all icky and edgy and just want to be nasty to people. Too bad there isnt anyone to be nasty to lol. I suppose if i really wanted to be a bitch i could accept psychos invitation and leave comments on her blogs. But i just dont have it in me to be creatively bitchy especially when its the same old tired subject.

Heres to moodiness...the natural state of the female.

2 comments:

  1. wow, I can so identify with your last 2 blogs. Sometimes me and Kada fight tooth and nail, but anytime I think about what the day would be like if I had to say goodbye to her and I instantly burst into tears. It's just she drains me physically and emotionally some days. I guess it's just the way they are.

    Or it could be me. I can't express how much my thyroid disorder explains so much. Like the moodiness and mood swings. The lack of energy. Weight around the stomach area. Difficulty losing weight.

    But, anyway, hang in there girl. And enjoy those good times as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we also have the love of STTNG in common. You and I could so be TV watching buddies. *laughs*

    ReplyDelete