Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tv is so bad that im ashamed to admit im watching Megan Wants a Millionaire. OMG did these guys not watch the other trainwrecks she was on? Seriously you want to take home to mama a woman who wants to be a trophy wife, and has all but admitted to being a gold digger...oh wait i think she did.

Though to VH1s credit lol they did throw in this guy that as soon as i saw him i knew he was the token. OMG seriously, why would you put this guy on there just to have her crush him? I mean the dude has got to be 50 or so and shes like late 20s. He looks to be perfectly frank, like hes the guy your told dont take candy from.

Sigh...another trainwreck and ive been sucked in!

1 comment:

  1. Do I need to throw you a lifeline? VH1 shows are of the devil. *laughs* You need to hang in there until Project Runway starts on Liftime on August 20 @ 10pm EST...which I think means 9 for you and 7 for me. Gotta love the DVR.

    *hugs*

    I'm trying to catch up on your blogs...I'll get there.

    ReplyDelete