Sunday, August 9, 2009

I am so pissed off right now at this very moment its unreal! I did exactly what my friend wanted me to do and then i got shit on because of it. Yeah he may have been drunk but fuck that!!!

I did what he wanted me to do that he basically told me couldnt be done. I basically have a footing with the woman he wants to be with and then like a fucking man shit all over me!

We went out tonight and had a lot of fun and then the drinks attacked him. Ok so i get that a whole lot of apple pie shots is going to fuck a person up. Which is why i didnt do a lot of the big ol glass he had. I knew better.

So we arrived on a game plan to go to my cousins bar. I HAD A FUCKING AWESOME TIME! Despite the fact that i had to text the woman cuz he had no text.

I did what he needed! i wormed my depraved self into this girls world. I DID EVERYTHING I COULD to make sure EVERYONE understood what they were getting into.

Then the fucker shit on me because he was drunk. hes been my friend for almost 15 years so he gets a little leeway! But i will not let his drunk ass shit on me, especially when i did what he needed and wanted me to do!

AND PEOPLE WONDER why ive put men as a very low priority! FUCK THIS! i told him call me tomorrow and see if im not mad.


Because fuck this, im not going to do my best to get along with the new girl if your going to be a dick to me. I have more then him as a friend. But he places so much importance on my opinon of this girl.

GOD alcohol is not some peoples friends. Hell it was my family who bought like 3 rounds tonight! So fuck you buddy! Till tomorrow at least!

Fuck me its 230 and i have to pick Mae up at noon. Jeez....oh well in 10 hours it will be cool. Too bad this friend of mine doesnt realize that ill be the one saving or destroying his new relationship! Ahhh but again im a good friend and ill do my best to make him happy!

Heres to alcohol...the stuff that fucks up what you want because you cant stop your addictive behaviors!


1 comment:

  1. kinda reminds me why I dont drink much anymore, lol. Or if I do start drinking I make sure i get drunk enough to just wanna go home, throw up then go to sleep.

    I dont wanna talk to anyone (well, maybe jump in the sack before bed). Just let me go home and sleep it off before i say something we both will regret, lol (usually in the way of saying I wanna screw every man and woman alive, lol)

    But, I dont miss the drama of drinking with friends. usually someone has to get so drunk that they piss others off for some reason. But hang overs are good payback, hehe, remember that in the morning when he is moaning his apologies and begging for forgiveness

    ReplyDelete