Second Friday that ive seen 1230 and gone sooo this is what 1230 looks like lol. Im broke! Seriously i had 2 dolla when i left the house this morning at 10ish.
Worked like 6 hours and brought home ten bucks in tips. Woo yay us! That meant we had 30 bucks in tips before we split them.
It was a rough day. Mae when we came home was just a handful. It was made more difficult by the fact that i was tired and was sore. BUT im the mama and thank god i only had to tough it out till 9 lol.
My mom and dad stayed in town tonight at a hotel and they invited me for drinks and treats after i dropped Mae off. It turned out to be a really great night with my parents. I have great parents. It helps that they still like to party a bit lol.
We had a drink at the hotel bar and some treats. Then we went and had food at Doughy Joeys. Seriously let me tell you, the food was good, but not as good as the bill. The drinks really killed the bill. BUT we had a good time and i got to spend time with my folks.
I have great parents! Hell they even loaned me 20 bucks for gas!!! OMG seriously?? I was telling my friends about it tonight and i looked at my friend and with all seriousness told him, i would ask him for money before my folks. He was shocked as shit. My parents do not lend me money. I do not ask them for money. They dont give it! I get it! So when my mom told my dad to give me 20 bucks for gas i was in shock! Greatful as hell because my car was a tick from in the red and the light coming on. Tuesday is payday and im sooo glad i took todays shift. It means ill have at least 20 bucks after babysitting and paying them back.
My friends are trips! I love them to death. As i mentioned i had 10 bucks from my tips, so after i left my mom n dad, i stopped for a drink with my friends. I told them, look im staying for one and then im going home. 2 out of 3 believed me. My one friend called a bit ago wanting to know where i was. I was like um im home, i went out with my folks and had a good time lol. He was like YOU BAILED!! Said it like ive never gone home early on a friday night. Um sometimes im responsible! LOL he was like ok i get it, but next friday lol. I was like yea next friday ill be out because i dont have to work till 5 lol. Gives me pleanty of time to sleep the alcohol off.
It was a good time. Though i will say this, im surprised that people talk to me lol. I dont hold anything back. If you tell me that your a booty call to someone, im not going to tell you that your not a booty call. Dont come to me if you dont want my honest opinion. This one girl was telling me something, that i dont think ive known her long enough to tell me stuff, and i was giving it straight. I went hold on, hey im heather and dont ask me stuff unless you want the blunt answer. She was like ive known you long enough thats why im asking you my friends are all sugar coating it. WTF? Why sugar coat with your friends? I want the truth from my friends because sometimes i make bad choices lol.
So tonight was a pretty great Friday night and i still have 3 episodes of TNG to watch!!
Heres to Friday nights where you know what 1230 looks like!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You make bad choices? Nah...no way. I just know you are like me...perfect.
ReplyDelete*hugs*