And now for a blog about me! I need to get back on the wagon and start eating better. While i havnt gained all the weight i lost on weight watchers back. I have gained at least 15 of it back.
Its not out of control at the moment, but if i dont get on myself, it will be totally out of control.
The sad thing is that im thinking it may be time to find a man. Its a whole lot easier to find a man without this 15 lbs on me. I need to lose like oooo lets go with 190. ROFLMAO....yea you thought it! No i dont weigh 380, lol, im nowhere near that. But i am up enough that when i get on the scale i go um....i remember seeing a number i was almost ok with. Close enough to know its attainable and in not so long a time. But lazy enough that i dont want to give up eating crap and eating a lot of it.
I LOVE FOOD! I really really do! I love how it tastes, i love how it looks, i love how it lets me use it when im feeling down or up. Gawd i have no excuse! I really truly dont have any excuse. Oh wait i do, ive been lazy.
I know how to cook things that are good for me and taste good, but i dont want to change. Id rather just use a can opener then pull out a pot. I know LAZY GIRL!
I wish thinking about thinking about a man was the only reason. Im a better mom with the 15 lbs i gained back off. More energy means more out. One thing that im finding is that the computer isnt holding me back from doing things like it has in the past. I used to look forward to sitting here and snacking for hours. But now its like, what the hell is there to do on here. I can only play so many games, and i can only stare blankly for hours on end.
I need to lose some weight! I know im not lost yet because my clothes still fit me. I havnt had to go and buy bigger clothes. Thats a big plus! I havnt started the big downhill slide. I dont intend to. I also dont intend to like make big huge radical changes in my food.
Big change and me dont work well together. It adds more stress and then i want to eat. I do plan on buying more chicken. BUT i gotta have a big ass steak first lol. My body has been craving a big slab of red meat, but i havnt gotten it yet. So i think ill start with the red meat push and then hit the chicken.
Poor Poor Mae! She hates vegatables. I like my chicken cooked with veggies. Like a stir fry. I found that i can eat a lot of stir fry and i can still lose and maintain weight. But i have to make myself get that, we are eating chicken and i better find a way to get over it lol.
I think part of it is that ive been watching that stupid fox show about the fat girls. Maaaaaaaaan i am soo not one of them. Guys like fat chicks, but they dont like REALLY FAT chicks. Im sorry thats rude i know, but we all know thats true. Its hard to find a guy when your really fat, i know ive been there ive lived it. I also know that if i lose 20 lbs guys dont look at me like im really fat, they look at me like a cute fat chick.
Im thinking its time to get back into life and its easier to do it weighing less.
How stupid is that? I mean really, i know who and what i am. but there are things you have to do to just fit in more. Why is it always about fitting in? All i know is that i dont want my friends to go um hey heather....we should have told you this 6 months ago, but um, your FAT!
Heres to having food issues! Lead me not to the refrigerator.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I won't go to far into my thoughts on this, lol. But fish and chicken are great. and even peanut butter. anything with protein. helps you feel more satisfied (not just full).
ReplyDeleteAnd with Mae, does she hate raw veggies too? like some raw broccoli and ranch sauce? it can often help. insted of cooking it all up, just set aside a cup of it for her. just about all veggies can be eaten raw. and most kids love raw veggies, it's like party food everyday.
sometimes when we are feeling lazy we even get the veggie party tray and just grab some through the day, lol. the child loves it.
raw tomatoes, carrots, celery, broccoli, some ranch dressing for dipping and a few hard boiled eggs and/or chicken breast. it can be a life saver for snacks and meals. and if you have a grill, it can add great taste to the chicken.
of course you prolly know all of this already, lol but just a few reminders in case you need a push.
wish we could bring you guys down for a play/dinner date with just us girls. i bet Mae and the bug would have a blast.
did she say anything with protein?
ReplyDelete