My house is clean! All thats left is a huge pile of laundry and my room. Brigitte came over and shes a machine. Once we started we were started! I ran out to buy a broom and some sos and i came back to the living room almost done. This is why i asked for help. What would have taken me the whole day really only took close to two hours.
Its so much easier to throw things away when you have someone else with you. Im not a horder horder or anything, but i have a hard time throwing stuff away. I get it from my grandpa. He cant throw anything away. We have magazines from the 70s and there may be a few from the 60s! Its not pretty lol.
I told Brigitte if she wouldnt have been here id have found a reason to keep stuff. To shove it in another corner somewhere. Lost and forgotten, never to be used again. Seriously its hard sometimes to just throw stuff away.
But we got the house clean and later were going to a movie. My treat...no matter how much she bitches lol. Were going to see Halloween 2. Men are stupid. I dont know how many times i have to say it, but yea men are stupid. I was supposed to see this with John, but when i texted him last week to tell him the movie came out on the 28th, he said that he could go it was his vacation. Yea he was wrong lol. This week i was texting him about the movie and he was like i have to work this friday, my vacation starts next week. Um...ok you forgot when your vacation started. You totally didnt understand my texts and seriously...men are just stupid lol. So he offered for next friday but i have to work and its labor day weekend. Ive got plans all weekend long lol.
Maybe we will be able to go out another time. I just really want to see this movie on the UltraScreen and ive only been waiting FOREVER for this movie to come out. There are other movies we can go then. If he isnt in stupid man mode lol.
Also thanks to my brilliant friend Brigitte i have decided to do some adding and subtracting for Katies visit. I cutting out lunch and instead going to have OUR FAMILY portrait done. I was cleaning off the table and i picked up the pictures we had done when Mae was just a baby. I think its time we have a new one made.
Wow..you know to be honest, i think that was the last time Katie was with me alone. This was when i lived with the asshole. She came and spent the night. Wow 2 1/2 years! It makes me sad! Because i know how hard i have rallyed and railed to have time with her. 2 1/2 years since i last spent a day with MY FAMILY.
I didnt realize that until just then. I lost it for a minute there. I wonder if anyone else realizes how longs its been since we were together.That realization brought me to tears and sobs. I try so hard to not feel and to be angry about the situation. Its easier to be angry then to feel the heartache. God...it was the right decision for Katie....it wasnt the right decison for me. I have to keep reminding myself that i dont get to be selfish. That Katie is worth this and so much more.
They tell you its the hardest job and some days it doesnt seem so hard. The days its hard really suck!
Heres to parental responsibility over selfishness.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment