Xanex has been a life saver these past two days. I worked 5 days in a row and then got lucky and had two off in a row. Do you think I got to chill? Hell no lol my life goes at a million miles an hour. If people didn't know better you would think I was all gacked out on meth. Hell as it is I'm not gacked out on anything lol. Well mom did buy a big bottle of wine the other night lol. But sometimes you have to drink a big bottle of wine lol.
Because my ex boss had fax troubles and such Mae and I have been denied food and medical assistance through the state. HOPEFULLY the fax that went through today got filled out and faxed back because it's almost time for that all important shot. Though if I were to end up pregnant lol the only person who would be thrilled is Mae lol she wants a brother and she wants my boyfriend to marry me. Yes she told him that lol.
So anyways working on Tuesday I get a phone call telling me the dentist had a cancellation for Wednesday. Hell yes I want it! I need to get there before my insurance ends. THEN I had to run all over hell and back to get court orders of the child support and official documents showing that the kids dad has been paying child support. Then if that wasn't bad enough lol there was the phone call from hell and another dentist appointment today to have fillings put in and fixed.
Thank god I took the 1pm appointment because I went through hell again today for this home loan. Earlier though in my rush to get to the courthouse, get Mae to school, and to the bank...I was a bad bad mama! I forgot to feed Mae breakfast! WTF seriously lol. Lucky for us the school offers breakfast and she was fed and tomorrow she will eat breakfast there since I have to work at 9 in the morning.
After I get to the bank and start giving her my stuff I ask her if she got the check. OMG i thought i lost a $300 check, luckily it was stuck to some papers in my folder. Signed all kinds of papers so they could keep processing the loan and get the appraiser out there.
So two days in a row Xanex has saved my stressed ass lol. AND THEN....i know can you believe there is more lol.
Remember how I said that just because Mae and I are ready for him to live with us he has to be? Well today on the website I met him on I put as a status: Life just keeps moving on and maaan its moving fast! Home ownership on the horizon!!
I come back later and find out that his reply is want a roommate? WTF what has changed lol. Not that I would have a problem living with him but seriously this is a big change in his attitude. I talked to him and talked to him to try and figure out what was going on in his head. Then I emphasised several times that before he can seriously consider living with us he has to be ready to be a Dad. Because this is all about Mae, not her mommy having a live in. If he moves in he will be becoming her dad because Im not going to live with a man who thinks he has no responsibility to me or my kid. So he's thinking about it, hard. Im sure we will make the right decision especially since he said he wasnt talking about the minute i move in lol.
Then while I was at the library today killing time I get a phone call from the bank needing information from my new job. Called HR an was on hold for a half hour and they had no idea what the hell i was talking about. So i had to log onto a computer and make another call and FINALLY i got the information my mortgage lady needs.
Thank god that I'm not crazy and the stress and anxiety can be taken care of with medication. But damn Im not used to having to use it daily lol. Oh and from my understanding this should be 99% done in 14 business days.
Holy fuck buckets....my life acts like its on speed and i just cant keep up lol. But ooo it looks like everything is going to work out and Mae and I will be in our own house for the holidays and it will be just us and we will see how we interact as a family of 2.
Hope everyone else is taking care of themselves and being good to themselves! For most of you the week is almost over mine is just starting up again lol.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sheesh... I'm all out of breath reading this! You're like the energizer bunny. Maybe I should get my doctor to put me on xanex!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear it's all rolling along. Keeping good thoughts and prayers!!
hugsss