10 minutes ago I was asleep. Sound sound sound asleep. Then the RatBastard Vinnie woke me up. Now it would be one thing if it was the medicated sleep sex thing lol but no Vinnie is the 13lb cat. What the hell he wanted I have no fucking clue but once I'm up it takes me a minute to get back to sleep no matter what unless I'm drunk. And trust me I don't need the drunk lol.
So last Thursday! Let me tell you what! I got home from work and my mom was still up and thats unusual. Well turns out that my dad has decided he isn't coming back to this house ever. Fast forward to about this same time last Thursday my mom is standing in my doorway telling me my dad has decided he's living at the lake and not coming here.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOk wtf is going on? Did my dad just leave my mom...OVER FUCKING MONEY? All because she was upset and needed him to be with her to put my grandpa's house in her name. When it was all said and done he was upset because he thought she thought he was only worth 20%. His kids were getting shafted, my grandpa didnt do this or that, and it was just stupid and wrong. He slept on it and Friday he was back to everything is ok and well mom was hurt and I had picked my side.
What the hell happened to my dad I don't know but him and my mom were not at a good place. But over the weekend it got better and while she's still hurt; he did apologize and explain whatever he was feeling to her.
Good lord and I thought I had fucking issues.
Now lets fast forward to a day that hasn't even happened yet! Thursday of this week! I will be sitting my butt at WallyWorld from 930 to 5 for ORIENTATION!!! I was supposed to go to the boyfriends tonight and not come back til Friday for my eye doctor appointment. But nope now we are changing plans and doing burgers and movie day tomorrow. Seriously everytime we try to get together either I end up having to be talked into going cuz i change my mind lol or he has to work. Now its my turn to have work screw it up lol. Eventually we will get it right.
Please let me get back to ni ni land without too much trouble and if you see a breaking headline about an iowa girl who is in jail for animal abuse/torture dont be surprised if you see a picture of me cuz as much as i love that rat bastard vinnie(pictures on facebook) this waking me up shit has got to stop lol hell i wasnt even getting up to go potty lol but on the other side i was up enough to tell my dad what i told my mom lol. Unplug the digital box, hook up the reg cable and if you have sound then call the cable company cuz its their equipment not yours. Good lord i feel bad for the CSR that gets my mom tomorrow lol.
And damn it ..... i am not putting up lights! I hate putting up the christmas tree, but Mae is a willing volunteer and she takes instruction semi well though i think she'd prefer to hang with Taylor.
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think Taylor would much rather have Mae to play with too. They would look like David & Goliath. *laughs* Taylor can show Mae how to throw tub toys...that's her specialty.
ReplyDeleteAnd you know you want to come help with the 30,000+ lights this year. You know you do. *hahaha*