Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's Thursday!

Of course I'm up an hour before the alarm is supposed to go off lol but that's ok I can blog, veg out, grab some food, and just chill til I have to get ready for orientation.

Though I must admit yesterday was another epic fail in the epic failness of my life lol. We had plans yesterday. Grill, movies, real popcorn, chill out on the couch together with Mae.

I get a phone call and guess what? Yup he got called into work. Half way here and he gets called into work. I let him vent his heart out and told him I couldn't really say anything because anything i would add would just make the situation worse.

We just want to hang together, hell he's even ok with me saying no sex. Life however keeps conspiring against us to keep us apart. When we were talking yesterday I told him I know you're not ready to move in together and I'm not quite ready but jesus that's begining to look like the only way we will ever get to spend any time together is if we live together.

This sucks here I have this perfectly nice boyfriend and life/work/my attitude is keeping us apart. Soooo tired of it lol.

Hopefully with my new job we will finally be able to spend some time together.

Other than that the day was ok. I pissed off my kid by making her stay outside all day, grilled huge burgers and chicken breasts and had 2 strawberry margaritas, and read a book. Pretty good day until my mom who drives me crazy sometimes came home and wouldnt shut up. I popped a xanex and life was better lol.

Anyways now youre all updated on whats going on in my crazy ass world lol Bring on new work craziness cuz you know Im going to have stories about walmart lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment