Friday, August 19, 2011

Maybe Monday

The bottom line is I have a new job! That and Mae have to be my focus! Today is Mae's first day of kindergarten. Though I got screwed out of my first day without her lol. She has a 1pm dr's appointment and my new glasses are in lol. Damn here I thought I was going to be able to come home, turn on tv and sleep for several hours lol. So maybe monday!

Monday....we all hate that day but for me Monday means only having to get through Tuesday to have a day off. I have 5 days straight at the new job because I picked up a shift already! Yay me! And then Monday is also the day we find out if we get a new house or not.

I appreciate everyone who is praying for us! Especially since we all have shit going on in our lives that makes it hard to have hope for ourselves let alone anyone else. St Joseph...funny how when Dawn brought him up we had a bit more hope. She brought him up to me on the 17th, my Uncle was a Joseph, and his birthday is the 17th of september lol. Um its really hard to not take this as a sign. Because we all know that just because its a sign doesnt mean its a good one.

I go to church and I pray for everyone else. The only thing I usually pray for for myself is help with being a better mother, daughter, friend, and girlfriend. I don't pray for things to happen for myself. I think this Sunday if I get to church(have to work Sunday) I will be praying for this to happen for Mae and me. It will make our lives that much better and will give me more purpose for getting my ass to work.

Though I must admit getting my ass to work isn't a problem. No matter the job I have always gotten myself to work. Sitting around on my ass and collecting a check for nothing isnt my thing. I was going crazy when I was on disability. Yeah getting a check every week was nice, but thats not the same as going out and actually earning money.

So today I am focused not on the loan that I am having a hard time holding onto faith and hope of getting, but on my new job! Focusing on the constants in my life. My crazy wonderful terror of a daughter who starts at her " catholic school" today, and the fact that I need to get fast on the register so I can get more hours at the new job! And to get good enough to not have a freakin trainer and be on my own!

Here's to Monday and everyone having a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are liking your new job. Keeping my fingers crossed, praying very hard and just keeping good thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reasonably sure you read the comment I left for you on dawns blog last night. LOL

    Having faith is the things that you hope for and yet the things you can't see. Don't give up one second before the miracle happens.

    I think after reading a couple of your blogs the message I was being given through the power of the Holy Spirit was spot on.

    "PUSH"

    Pray
    Until
    Something
    Happens

    Keep looking for God in all things, keep seeking Him in everything. I know I found out, I see His hands working all over the place.....

    ((HUGS))

    btw, if you ever want to chat contact me privately at sirgeoffreysdoulos@gmail.com **smiles**
    And then I'll give you my cell# and all that kind of stuff =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad my time at Catholic school could come in handy for you. I'm seriously hoping for good things for you in the housing department.

    Also sending you *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saying prayers and keeping crossables crossed.. Hugsssss

    ReplyDelete