Monday, August 1, 2011

Pulling a Dawn :)

Heat index of like 105 or some shit like that and my fat ass cuts the grass. Front and back! Im exhausted, I feel like Im running a fever and the couch is my bed tonight because the fan just isnt cutting it. Head hurts like a sumbitch so i got a xanex or two and a pill from my mom.

Now im heading off to the couch to watch/sleep to dvr'd stuff.

Excited about the job and the boyfriend came over and hugged me and held me so tight that I knew I was loved. And the fact that he wanted to kidnap me to continue the hugging n kissin but was respectful about Mae and her need for "daddy" time with him making no mommy time for him..was great.

So this was short n sweet and im going to take my hurting ass to the couch and pretend I'm dawn....except I wonder does she get the remote when shes out there or is that out of her control *evil laugh/grin*

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...that's funny. My name is in your title and your name is in the title of my blog tonight.

    And yes, I do have control of the remote because I'm out here veg'ing on the couch while the Master is programming his Christmas lights.

    We are all about Christmas here...even in August.

    ReplyDelete