Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Closer

OMG seriously the hoops that I have had to jump through to even get to this point are amazing. Add to that my selfishness in asking people with troubles in their own lives to add me to their prayer list it's even greater. Then remember somewhere, maybe Dawn's blog, I asked about divine intervention. Well I'm going to take it as some sort of divine intervention because the other night at work Father David from my church came through my line.

Yesterday we consumed a BIG bottle of wine because of some of those hoops. They had to send out for a supplimental credit report because of my stupid student loan that I have been too poor to have payments set on. Equifax needed to do a conference call with me because they were unable to get any answers from my insurance and sell phone provider. Add to that Progressive who I just dropped last year because they raised my rates.

It was PRICELESS the amount of times I watched my mother's jaw drop when she found out that yes when I said I was paying my bills lol I was actually paying my bills....ON TIME no less lol. Ooo it was great lol she even admitted she thought I hadnt been paying on time. Hey I don't blame her, with as much partying as I was able to do. But as my friend said today...you've always budgeted what you had. And if I only had 10 bucks that meant I only had 10 bucks lol.

The worst part about the calls was the guy had an accent and some of the people we talked with on speaker didn't understand him and I had to interrupt for them lol. Then at Progressive they couldn't find any information about me. I was with them for 5 years up til September. I made several folders awhile ago in my email because I got tired of trying to delete stuff and keep important stuff. Thank god I saved one email from progressive with my policy number and bam we were on our way lol.

So today I fell to the floor right outside the bathroom door after a phone call. I was getting ready to go to a dental appointment and my dad and I were talking. At this point in time....I have preapproval for my loan! They have to have it appraised but we're thinking that that won't be a problem because the loan is a very small amount....Ok not that small but in the housing market a small amount.

Today I had to go running all over hell and back; which I'll be doing tomorrow as well, to get the many pieces of paper we needed. Had to go to child support recovery to get a record of the payments that the kids dad has consistantly paid. It's the one thing I can thank him for! Tomorrow I have to go back to the court house and get a copy of the actual court order for the child support. I found my diploma from college along with my transcripts; yet another thing I'm glad I actually kept lol.

Sooo it looks like I owe EVERYONE a big thank you for putting aside your own lives for the moments that you took to think of Mae and I and for your positive influence and thoughts sent out. Because we are soooooo close to having this house.

This house is perfect! This house is the one Mae loves. We love it and for the two of us it will be great! Not huge or anything but perfect for my little family. Ooooo I am trying to not get too excited because whenever I get excited something happens. But it's so perfect that if for some reason Katie wanted to spend an extended period of time with us...all we'd have to do is put a bed up in the basement for her because it's a beautiful basement that can be used as a family room, card room, drinking room....whatever we would need.

Thank you EVERYONE who thought good for us....it is appreciated....Now to get through the appraisal and finding insurance!

Sorry I've been absent but I havn't wanted to say anything because very superstitious am I lol I didnt want to jinx anything and I hope this didnt do that lol.

4 comments:

  1. I'm still sending you positive thoughts. We still have St. Joseph on our side!

    I'll do the happy dance when you know for sure but until then, I'll just do the "it's lookin' good dance".

    *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still keeping the positive thoughts and prayers going!

    hugsss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beings that I am such a POSITIVE person.. and you know that I am a snail mail fiend.. I want your and Miss Mae's NEW ADDY!!

    She needs a pen pal.. don't ya think?? hehehe
    HUGE HUGS and all the positive light that I can MUSTER

    ReplyDelete
  4. When all this stuff with you house is resolved, I'll be doing the happy dance right along side Dawn and every one else who's been praying, sending positive thought, act..

    I understand your apprehension to get all excited. My grandmother had a say, "If you never expect anything, you'll never be disappointed." My grandmother lived a really tough life as a kid on up.

    Anyway, I'll keep praying :)

    BIG HUGS
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete