So this is about 8 hours early for my girly and at least 3 hours early for Dawns girl...BUT happy birthday to the two beautiful birthday girls!
Two mothers who never knew what was in store for them, but totally love their kiddos even with all the trials n tribulations that have surrounded both stories!
Two beautiful girls share the same day and both are so special that they don't make helmets big enough for the situation! :)
Two girls who have brought love and joy to the lives of so many and both don't even know how much their lives have made others better!
So tonight instead of worrying about the BIG issue in my life at this moment...Im going to rejoice in the fact that Dawn and I have two beautiful girls who are celebrating a birthday tomorrow and be thankful that we have them in our lives!
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww...you are so sweet. Of course, I also mentioned both girls' birthday in my blog before I knew you wrote about it as well.
ReplyDeleteActually, I think 2/3 of my blog is dedicated to you. I might have to pop in to the church tomorrow and light a candle to St. Joseph. Praying for you!!!!
*hugs*