Saturday, August 6, 2011

Epic Fail

Never let it be said that when I fucke up I do it small. Today was supposed to be orientation for me at WalMart. Instead it ended with me back home within an hour, crying my eyes out, shaking so hard, and having a giant ass anxiety attack. Which in turn led me to 2 xanex and a text to my mommy and daddy asking if I could watch tv in their room.

The one thing I was totally sure of was that my social security card was in my wallet. Either one didn't matter but it was supposed to be in my wallet.

Got to WalMart and was asked for 2 forms of id and wouldn't you know it....no social security card. Every fucking thing else in the free world but no ssc! They can take a reciept from SS but um they aren't open on Saturdays.

So I texted my mom, and did really well and didnt lose it til I was out of the store. Then had to badger my great aunt to see if we were going to church tomorrow lol. She said well if your depressed and i was like maybe i need church if im depressed. Her daughter was in town and we hemmed and hawed and I ended the conversation with sometimes its hard to get an answer and we laughed. Though I must say it was nice to hear how great I look, since my cousin hasnt seen me in a bit and not since Ive lost weight lol. I dont see what others see so I rely on them to tell me Im ok lol and im ok lol.

BUT i did come home, crying my eyes out, cleaning everything out and up and still no ssc. 2 xanex later and a text to my mom asking if i could watch good tv in their room and next thing i know im out. Then im up, then Im out til I had to go to work today. My friend stayed all day and Id fall out and she'd be in bed with me and then id wake up and she was gone, then there, then gone lol.

There is way more in my life to update on but Im going to end this now because the xanex is kicking in lol. BUT i did make enough in tips tonight to buy a bottle of wine, a pack of smokes, and have 2 bucks leftover to light a candle at church tomorrow and give a buck in offering.

So heres to xanex, fake ass mimosa's, good friends, and the end of a craptastic day! Seriously I don't know who I pissed off lol but im hoping to not do it again lol.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had a crappy day. Just to make sure I'm understanding though, you still have the job at Wal-Mart right? You just have to make an unexpected trip to the social security office?

    I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. You could have randomly xanax-exted me if you needed to.

    *sending me big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...now I understand your text message about the hugs.

    Hey, what can I say? That was done late at night and with strong narcotics on board to stop my coughing.

    Either way works...we can have a mutual group hug or you can know I meant sending *you* big hugs.

    Too funny.

    ReplyDelete