Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sometimes Happy Sucks

I had a fantastic day; well, lunch sucked. It was an easy orientation and I need to get out the pill splitter out and quarter up a few xanex. This is a job that I'm glad I have the option of medicating lol. The orientation lady looked one way at the begining of the day and at the end if I didn't know better I'd think she wasn't a very nice person lol.

OMG lol this has the potential to be fun. Going to suck because it's work but at least I won't be greasy and nasty looking. I can wear different shirts, not just tshirts. I have the option of polos and other shirts that are the correct color. I also will be looking for denim khaki colored pants. If I would have known we could have brown or that color denim lol I'd have been looking for some brown jeans lol. So we all know what I'll be looking for on the clearence rack.

It was also reaffirmed that I'm not a thief. They told us a way that people steal things and I was like wow...never would have thought to do that. Yay for not being a thief lol. Basically everything is common sense at this point. Saturday starts the training portion of our game.

Money! OMG I will have 2 huge(ish) checks. I haven't even seen the rhealm of huge(ish) in over 2 years. Sadly lol I only get about a 75 dollars every two weeks; this is up though from the 58 bucks i did have in that same amount of time. Tips weren' always good but they helped lol. I have my fingers crossed that I don't have to pick up shifts at the sub shop but if I do at least it's weekly money.

As you can probably tell I had a pretty good day. That does not include several margarita's and conversation with friends and my mom. Ooo it was a good day for me. Went to work, drinks after work, kid in the pool, so you think you can dance(do they win anything?), and now a quiet house.

The part of happy that sucks is that the boyfriend has a seriously craptastic day. I have no idea how to get into the right mode to deal with that. I had a great day and Im selfish I want to enjoy my day. I tried to be supportive but i just couldnt do the whole wallow pity thing. Im happy!

So lol his day sucked mine was great and I cant talk to him about it cuz his day sucked lol.

anyways the day has caught up wih me and my bed sounds really good. Ooo Brenda-Dawn: there really is an answer/explanation to the pic text I sent you lol WooooHooooo margaritas and a good work day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a great day. You deserve great days. Lord, the way you talk about Xanex though seriously makes me think I need to try that when I have to deal with the "computer illiterate" every day. By the way...I hate that phrase. You'll laugh when you read my "Stupid Sh*t, Part Deux" blog tonight/tommorrow.

    I thought I knew what the "light" text was, but I'm curious now as to what you really meant. *laughs*

    And if you didn't seem my comment last week Brenda, you can read my blog if you want, I just need an email address to send an invite to. My email is on my profile.

    *waits for middle of the night, random texts*

    ReplyDelete