I have found the perfect cocktail for when you have no ambien and want to sleep soundly. I really like to sleep and sometimes I have serious issues shutting my brain off so that I can go to sleep. The past two nights I've knocked my ass out with the perfect cocktail.
I get uninterrupted sleep and wake up feeling pretty good. 2 xanex and 2 ibuprophen pm's to chase away the aches and pains from working and help putting my brain to relax mode. It's been working. The only thing it doesn't work through is a bad case of gas and then it's ok because your phone is going off with a text lol. Nothing like a lil buzzing to catch your attention lol.
The house. I am so stressed out over it and come to find out...um as long as the appraisel comes through in our favor I have a house! I have to come up with the money to pay off a small back bill at the utility company(maybe a check for 125 bucks will show up in my mail lol); then I'd only have to come up with 11 bucks lol.
I'm working my ass off. Getting this new job gave me work hours. Maybe not 40 but enough hours to keep me out of trouble and off the streets lol. I actually like my job and am doing pretty good at it. I'm learning lil tricks that if I'd have known before a couple days ago wouldn't have left me standing around like a dumbass lol. But the dumbass moves are decreasing with every hour I clock in.
The boyfriend irritated the shit out of me. To the point that we're back to dating; i think, and we dont have any plans to see each other until the 21st because that's the next day off we both have that's together. Got drunk and let loose on him. He pissed me off. He was being a whiny ass and I'm just not into that. Hell if I'm not being a whiny ass then don't expect me to ALWAYS listen to you be whiny.
I'm just going to let that either work out or fizzle out because I have other things I can focus on. Things that won't make me go aww fuck why'd I answer that text/call?
Today was Grandparents day at Mae's school and they had a mass for them and special people. We took my Aunt with us and then had rolls in the church basement. It was very nice of her to come with us. I drove her by the new house and told her she'd have to come over for dinner after we got moved in. I'm really only like less than 3 minutes from her house lol.
Mae is having her usual issues. We are trying reward/punishment with her. She just doesn't care though. So now we are onto no dessert unless you get all smiley faces as a report on your daily chart. She's playing in the toilet water with toilet paper, drinking from the water table, not resting, not not not....if we are very unlucky she will end up in the school for kids with special needs. She's smart but she just doesn't want to do what is expected of her.
One day at work this week my ex sister in law came through my line and after chit chatting with me had the nerve to ask if there hard feelings. Hell yes there are duh but i told her yup but I'd still smile, sack her shit nicely and give her a good expierence.
It's getting around that I'll trade shifts and pick up shifts because I worked all week to get to my day off today because of a trade. Not only did I get Friday off I gained an hour or so of work. Yay me!
My coworkers and supervisors seem to like me. They tell me I'm doing a good job. I didn't think I'd like the job but I do lol. I am a WM girl and as the shifts go on the mistakes are less and less. I'm doing good with my items per hour; so far I havn't fallen below like 98%. I usually end up between 99 and 100 for the night. Depending on how many times I have to wait on a supervisor for something that either wasn't my fault or I didn't know about but now I do.
I've been reading blogs. Brenda's blog though didn't show up for several days and then when it did I was flooded. All I'm wondering is how he works for human services and still qualifies for the housing and stuff. Brenda I feel ya about the rolls of money and nails and stuff. With my food stamps being cut down I have to budget better and I watch people with multiple cards get truckloads of bullshit. What happened to actually cooking for your kids? Anyways not my problem cuz I know the food stamps I work hard for are at least being used responsibly by some people.
Dawn you didn't wake me up it was the horrible gas. I think I must have had horrible gas so I could text you back in my hazy phase lol.
I think right now I'm not blogging as much as I should be because when I get home from work I just really want to eat and put my feet up. Hell I havnt even brought up the laundry from downstairs in 2 weeks. Tomorrow I think I'm going to get every scrap of clothing I can find and wash it and then figure out what to do with it.
I also broke the lawnmower this week and then turned around and did a shitty job with the riding lawn mower; plus I still have to get the pool taken down, and you know mom has to get me to clean the house.
Nothing is wrong in my world I just want to vent a bit and let it out, but it seems so trivial compared to whats going on with other people. So basically I've been reading book after book after book and hiding out in bejeweled and farmville. Trying to keep a low profile lol.
But I did go to church today, took communion, prayed as best I could for people and Mae and myself. I know I left some out but not on purpose and thankfully God knows what's in our hearts.
Oh and my nephew got bit in the back 3 times at daycare yesterday. You could see the six sets of teeth. Then today found out they told his mom it was his fault because he couldn't walk well. Um hello he's a year old and he just got over a broken leg. How the hell do you blame a year old on that. So hopefully they will start taking him to my friends daycare.
My daycare friend is almost ready to get her shit with the state in so that I can apply for help with that. And so far my job is giving me the hours. I just have to go and figure out how to get fulltime. Though I don't think that will be too hard considering my attitude at work. The senior cashiers tell me I'm good with customers and when I told a supervisor ooo you want me to do my job she just laughed and said right but you know some people lol.
So everything is as good as it gets in my world. I'm just trying not to jinx it and I'm trying to figure out the stress of this house and the stress of do I really need a boyfriend, do I want a friend, a fuck buddy,or what the hell. Cuz right now my priorities are pretty straight...kid, work, bills and those are fairly interchangable for first place.
Whewww did that catch you up lol. Sorry to disappoint there is no Wheres Heather book currently in the making because hell who has time lol.
Ok so I think I've filled you in lol I'll try to not be a stranger but maaan I just don't have the energy to sit down and just vent. Though I should do it once a day just so I don't clog up with shit lol.
Friday, September 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So happy to hear you are alive and kicking, I was getting worried for a bit. Sounds like you really like your job, good for you! Sorry about the boyfriend, you're right, you need to focus on getting the house and taking care of you and that beautiful daughter. I'm enjoying your attitude about the whole thing!!
ReplyDeletehugsss to ya!
Yep, only I could help wake up someone who had taken 2 Xanex. I felt sooooo bad. I'm glad that no catastrophic things are going on in your life. I always say you deserve good things.
ReplyDeleteHey, if Mae should ever end up in a special needs class, maybe she'll run into a Taylor. Though I realize that's not a good thing. *laughs* Maybe she'll get her act together pretty soon & you won't have those issues.
*big hugs*
I'm happy to read your alive and somewhat well. LOL
ReplyDeleteIts great that your new home is on the horizon; even if it is a pain in the neck to reach that goal.
As to the boyfriend, it was once said on a T-shirt "A Woman Needs A Man Like A Fish Needs A Bicycle." Hey, there not all bad but when you're trying to get your priorities in first place met, sometimes relationships can be over rated.
((HUGS))