Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another Hat

Well from the furious blog posting I've been doing today you know a lot is going on in my life. Some good and some not so good. Well today yet another good happened.

The only reason people don't work is because they don't want to. There were jobs that I refused to do that would pay me a shit ton of money but there was no way I would do them. Well where I work now the can room is the shit job. Um hello all you do is empty the containers, reset the containers, and deal with grumpy ass people cuz youre slow. PLUS I'll still get paid my regular pay to do it.

So it's not a promotion but it is something that can add several hours to each week I work. Yes Ill be nasty and gross BUT I won't have to worry about getting 12 hours on a schedule. Hell I can even go and push cart for the same amount of money. Hello its all about making money. Sure I'd rather cashier for 8 hours a day but if I can't get that the house I'm buying is way more important so I'll smell like stale beer for a while lol.

Its not like I didnt smell like a nasty sandwhich for two years lol.

I'm doing all I can to make sure this happens and god knows I want this to happen. Now to get my butt back to church a little more often; even if it is just a day during the week and not on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness! You have been busy! Hey, we all have to do what we have to do to make ends meet. I'm glad you have the option of getting something to give you more hours. I'd like to meet the money fairy you have, I sure could use it!
    As for the bf, fuck'em... literally! If he's just a date and booty call now and then, good for you. You don't need the drama right now.

    hugsss and keeping good thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete