Friday, September 16, 2011

EXHAUSTED

It has been one long fucking day! All day at cattle congress...google it if you want to a history lesson lol. Its the fair and Mae isn't a baby anymore!

That lil shit wanted to go on all the spinny rides! AND I MEAN ALL OF THEM! I screwed up on one of them because its been like 20 years since I went on rides lol but the one she really wanted to go on there was no way in HELL I was going on. Ive been on it once and that was enough and that was like 24 years ago since I went on it! We did not go!

Sadly i think one of the ride operators has something shady scary wrong going on with him. he creeps me out so bad i want to find out the hiring process for the carnival. Cuz this guy just was screaming pedophile to me. Yes i know thats profiling/sterotyping...but seriously if you would have seen him you might be thinking like me.

I am not getting on another ride forever! OMG I am too old for rides lol.

Basically the day went like this...start waking up at the ass crack of dawn because i hear my dad get up to start getting ready for work, later wake up at quarter after ass crack of dawn and am still up. Dealt with my mother and suceeded in not having world war 0802397 over wrinkles and her issue with them and my refusal to say i think her opinion is the correct way. her world not mine not my issue lol, drop her off, and a 12 minute oil change place turned into almost 3 hours with Mae, 89 bucks later and a future bill of almost 900 bucks later, and totally not the timetable i wanted to be on later we spend almost 4 full hours doing the rides, eat, do more rides, eat again, see the animals, pony ride, cowboy hat, and light up sword later we have movies and im exhausted lol.

if every fucked up day could end up like this I wouldnt have a problem lol. Cuz maaan today sucked for me and was the biggest blast Mae has ever had! Next year is really going to suck lol Im paying a kid to take Mae lol gonna cost me a grip lol but at least i wont have to worry about my stomach being where it started at lol

No comments:

Post a Comment