Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One last thing

Did I happen to mention that my dad is working first shift this week and I don't have to work til like 430 this afternoon. It is currently 934am. I have the house all to myself.

My friend/daycare is picking Mae up from school and I have many many hours to be by myself. I am soon getting off this box and going to do my favorite thing when I'm alone!

Sleep watch a movie! Get all comfy in bed and not have to listen to anyone say something about me just being lazy. I'm sorry I like to be lazy. My shit's all done let me have my time.

It really isnt very often that I am this alone lol. So when I am I want to just chill as much as heatherly possible.

And I am on my way to do just that. Money isn't just the root of all evil, it's the root of depression too. It might not make you happy but it sure does relieve stress when you get a little coming in.

1 comment:

  1. If I'm ever alone, I have to resist the urge to dance around the house naked. I don't really want to dance around the house naked, but honestly, being by myself is very, very rare, so I'm guessing it's just an expression of giddiness. *laughs*

    ReplyDelete