As you know my mom and I had a HUGE blow up. Today it went to a new level of insanity! We had the final walk through of the house and I even put a pic up on facebook. After that my mom and dad are all like we have to talk to you.
Oh what the fuck now? Seriously isn't everything all fucked up as it is? So it seems that the amount of money needed for this deal lol didn't quite take up all of my inheritance. They came up with a plan for the rest of the money. While I wouldn't mind having more money lol I do like their plan. They thought they should get me a big flat screen tv for the new house. Yup I'll take it! However...isn't there always a however? However, my muffler/exhaust is making seriously bad noises and it should be fixed before winter. Especially since my new garage is in the alley and Iowa gets winter. So my dad says I should be able to get the tv and my muffler fixed.
Did I mention that my house payment is so low I can afford cheap cable? No net, but cable would be nice lol.
So later this afternoon my mother calls me. Considering the way things have been, even with the tv announcement, I choose to not answer the call. She called a little later and I again chose to not answer the call. I have voicemail and text if she really needs something. Well she wants me to call her. Dutiful daughter that I am, yes thats partial sarcasm, I called her back and more insanity.
She wants to know if Mae and I want to go out to dinner with her. Maybe go look at the tv blah blah. Then next thing I know she's crying because Mae and I are moving out and blah blah...seriously you were just bitching me out 2 days ago.
The new garage is getting put up and things are changing all over the place for everyone. Tomorrow the work starts and it sucks. Maybe after its all said and done I'll be more excited but right now all this does is make me want to puke lol.
Yes I'm excited but the sheer weight of the responsibility sucks. Before I could fuck up, I was young enough to have time to make up for it. Now..nope I have to be more of a grown up then the kid I am lol. But that's ok because so far it's not been a bad gig. The pay is much better too lol.
I'm a little crazier then usual right now and poor Dawn has gotten the calls. I figured call the sick girl try to cheer her up with my insanity. Ohh and she's really nice about letting me be a big whiny ass lol.
Anyways the library has the net, my phone gets facebook, and I have text lol. I won't be too far away lol but its going to be a whole new ride. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Damn, that's one huge rollercoaster you're riding right now!! Hopefully, it will slow down and have less turns and dips. Isn't the feeling of being a homeowner exhilerating and overwhelming at the same time? I remember when me and my ex bought our house. After all was said and done, papers filed and we could move in... we ran by the house to christen it properly!!
ReplyDeleteKeep us posted!!