So I'm pretty sure that I've decided to end the relationship with the bf. Ok so I have decided to end it, I just havn't explained it to him yet. I could have done it yesterday but I chickened out. I'd still date him, but I don't want to be his gf anymore. I have my own needs and I have my own concerns and I just really don't have time to listen to someone other than Mae whine.
I have lots going on in my life and at this time I think I'm more cut out for dating and not a relationship. Too much work in a relationship and seriously I need to concentrate on the important stuff. I mean seriously who lets a doctor tell you that you may have had a mild heart attack and not insist they hook you up to the machines to find out? Yeah I'm not into that kind of drama. You want someone to feel sorry for you go talk to your Mama cuz I'm not that kind of girl.
Mae is having issues at school like noones business. She is very unruly and doesn't do what she's supposed to. As it is she spends everyday after school in her room because she couldn't get a good day or a fair day on her daily report. The problem is she just doesn't care. She thinks it's funny or something. So her consequences at 5 yrs old is that she can stay in her room and only come out to eat and she is limited to how many times she can go to the bathroom. I hate being mean mama but this has got to get under control.
The house! Ohhh the house! It is coming! It's coming It's coming It's coming! September 30th is the day I go to close on it! Then a couple hours later I go to work lol. I may be able to get into the house before the actual closing to do cleaning and maybe if I'm lucky some painting. Did I mention my room is this god awful color lol. I need to start pricing stuff when I'm on break at work so I can try to get a swiffer and other cleaning supplies. I need a garbage can and I really want to find a hamper with 3 bins that way we can just sort as we take off our clothes.
Life is moving along and I'm not in a horrible place. I just wish my mother would be able to let go. I have this huge fear that she's going to try to be at my house telling me how dirty it is and how crappy im doing with it. Hell everyone thinks I keep this house clean except her. So yeah thats my issue lol.
Now all i need to do is go fulltime at work and life will be all gravy!
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment