So yeah remember that blog I did a couple back that said if I had a check come in the mail I'd be ok? Well Um Yeah! I'm getting a check in the mail but it isn't for a little bit of money. It's big money! It's money to fix my car, get stuff for the house, take my kid to the fair, go out to eat once, and still save some money back.
My mom thinks I'm going to blow this money but really I can't! I have things that have to be done with this money and I really don't think going out to eat once and going to the fair is going to be that much money. The car will be big money and that has to be done. For me to keep getting to and from work I need my car. Granted its going to take about 800 bucks to fix my car...I can fix my car!!! One less worry.
Ive been worried about money lately. Thats why I havn't been blogging because while things are good the money is tight. And it's stressfull and I just have been holding it in. Thanks to this check I will be able to breathe. Hell I can even get cable right away lol. Maaaan I was worried because I have a back electric bill to pay and I was going to do it this check which was going to mean another two tight weeks with money. So I'm paying off every bill I have with this check and when tax time rolls around that money will be free money! That money will be money to hold back to pay my mortgage with so I have extra money through the year.
I can breathe again! Time to get excited.....oh and did I mention my birthday is coming up lol
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment