Wednesday, September 14, 2011

OMG OMG LOL

Hello from the land of wonderful intoxicatedness. Yes I'm sure that's a word; maybe I just made it up, but it's a word lol.

So lots of good and bad shit is going on in my world at the moment. Yes, karma is going to bite me in the ass for it; but the bank Of Dad has a grand that will get me out of whatever mess I get into lol.

I havn't officially broken up with the boyfriend but it definitly is in the works. I just can't do this. I love him to pieces but right now...sadly.. there isn't room for him in my life. That or I'm not willing to to let him have room in my life. Either way...I'm doing what's best for me! I'd like to stay friends; but only time will tell if he can be a friend or has to be one of those nice people I had to leave behind.

Ok so I got a shit ton of money today. Four grand is a lot of money when you have my name lol. I did the first of like 3 irresponsible things with the money tonight lol. Which in turn led to the realization that um hello Sunday is MY BIRTHDAY!!

Well my mom is completly worried because yes I do go overboard lol. But I'm going to blame Kimmi because she said is that the plan lol. Then I can blame Shayla cuz she said she'd come out for one lol. So now Tammy is going to be my DD and her kiddo is going to do the babysitting and after work on Saturday we are going for some tasty ass margaritas!

Ok so now to the part of the drunken mess that is Heather lol. I decided to call Brenda! Even after talking to Dawn previously about why Brenda doesn't get the drunken heather call lol. So I decided I'm calling Brenda. Yeah...um that didn't work out so well lol. I got her daughter instead who wasn't at home lol. To me they sound very much alike...sorry Brenda for drunk dialing your kiddo! Was soo not my intention. But the message stands lol your a butt for not having the phone lol.

Ok so I'm telling you everything was so good today and there is no way I can go on because OMG the drinks rocked and my birthday is Sunday and Im having rockin drinks Saturday! Time to celebrate my house, my birthday, and another begining in the story that is Heather!

1 comment:

  1. Not a problem! She told me you called when she got home last night. I know I'm a butt for letting her take my phone. I'd rather let her use mine that's unlimited talk and text vs her phone that's a tracfone. Most evenings though she has the phone in her hot little hand, I'm usually close by. I'm sorry I missed the drunken Heather call!! I'm sure I would have had a good laugh or two!

    ReplyDelete