Sunday, December 19, 2010

Well I got all worried for nothing; but at least I was prepared lol. My Aunt called me yesterday and told me we weren't going to church today because she has shingles and the doctor said to not be around kids who havn't had chicken pox. Guess what thats us!

So I figured today I would do my normal house cleaning and skip the mopping. Oooo my wonderful daughter had other ideas for her mama though. Just as I was getting my groove on to clean, she comes out of the bathroom no pants on. She had an accident!

Well guess what, no skipping the mopping of the bathroom. Then I got to thinking well since I've got the mop out I might as well do the kitchen. Soooo the mopping is done.

In hindsight I should have taken the laundry downstairs first so I could do the vacuming. So the vacuming will have to wait til the kitchen floor is dry so I can take the clothes downstairs, put the chairs back and then finish the cleaning.

Lucky for me I've kind of been keeping up on it. So all I really have to do is vaccum, clean the bathroom toilet and vanity and shower. Oh yea and that pesky laundry. But I don't think I'm doing to bad.

But damn I wanted to be lazy today lol. Oh well, it just means I don't have to mop tomorrow. And then Wednesday the cooking will begin and Thursday I think will be the day to wrap presents.

Mae can help with everyone else's gifts and then when she goes to bed on Thursday I'll bring all her presents out and wrap them.

It's going to be a busy busy week and it's going to fly by. 2 days of work then the rest off. My friend asked if I was going to try to pick up any shifts. I told her not this week, if they call and you can watch her then I'll take an extra shift but unless they call I'm not doing anything lol.

Now to keep Mae off the wet floor and then to just enjoy the rest of Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. You're a lot further along than I am. This time of year is just TOOOOOOOO stressful!

    ReplyDelete