Monday, December 13, 2010

Sooooooooooo my mom and dad came over yesterday. I hadn't spoken more than 12 words to my mother in almost a month. Literally only 12 words, I counted them one day. And you know what? While I missed my mom, I didn't miss the way I felt after some of the conversations with her. Was it wrong to not talk to her? I don't think so. I think it's helped me to not be in constant contact with her.

It was a lovely snowy cold day yesterday and my Dad; who is awesome, shoveled the drifts and the deck. Yayy!

Mom didn't say a word about the house and she took my birthday gift for my nephew to give to him.

Mom says she had a moment and that she has just been feeling sorry for herself and she doesn't want to be like she is anymore. Her doctor told her she has some kind of disorder and if it doesn't clear up soon then it will turn into a major depression. Um duh! I could have told you something was up. Oooo wait I did.

But at least she is going to make an effort.

I had to take my car in today and let me tell you what! -3 and walking about 8 blocks SUCKED ASS! It was sooo cold but I had on my ugly make me into a bobble head hat on and at least I didn't totally freeze. My friend watched Mae while I dropped the car off and walked to her house. My other friend came and got me lol and will be back later to get me to get my car.

I think I have to find another 20 bucks for Christmas presents. I think my brother is getting Mae something so I have to get something for his kids. I'm getting dollar general specials and I'm not spending more than 20 bucks! I don't care I have no money but I dont want Mae getting a gift and the others not. Soooo bring on the good tippers lol.

Ive got another 4 shifts this week and I was hoping to take tonight off but noone has texted me back...joy o joy lol.

My friend who got the house I'm afraid for her. Her bipolar anxiety ridden boyfriend is going to the hospital today, maybe to be admitted to psych. I dont know but I hope its not to serious because they need the income he has to pay for this new house. Its almost like he has decided he can't hold a job because of whatever so he goes with it. Well ya know maybe its time to go to work at one of the warehouses. BUT when you have drug convictions a lot of places wont hire you. Sooo I'm back to praying hard for them.

Other than that life actually isnt too bad. Oo except the heat bill was 150 bucks and i was a bit upset over that because we have been freezing in the house trying to keep it down. Mom told me she didnt expect us to freeze but when you only give between 200 and 300 a month that doesnt cover much more than the heat. AT least the heat is paid though. Now to go sit under blankets and watch tv and wait for the phone to ring telling me my car is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment