Friday, December 17, 2010

Jumped on the scale today and found a nice surprise. The scale says I'm down close to twenty pounds. No idea what happened, but I'm slowly losing weight. Which is a good thing because you're not supposed to lose a lot at a time. I had gained back a couple of the pounds for a few days and thought, oh well. But today was nice to see those plus a couple gone.

I'm still on a high from yesterday. I'm so glad I spent the money for Mae to have her picture taken with Santa. She is really taking it to heart this being naughty thing. She's about ready for xanex lol.

The pica has come back. She is now chewing/eating toilet paper. She knows that it's naughty. She knows that she should'nt do it. She ended up crying because she was on the naughty list and wanted to be on the good list. But knows that the toilet paper thing is naughty and that's what will put her on the naughty list. So she's about ready for xanex.

She's also been acting out a bit at school. They said that all of a sudden she's taken to running around the room. Doing laps and running into things. I have a feeling we need our medication adjusted a little bit.

But Santa and Christmas are what she's mainly focused on. She was so happy to have seen HER Santa. She is ready for Christmas. For her it's all about the presents. She's 4 sue her lol. When we got home yesterday all she could talk about was a stocking.

Where was the stocking, we had to get a stocking, we needed to put one out. Thank god I had already bought her one lol. I went to the Dollar Tree and got one that looks kind of like Santa's suit. She LOVES it. She was so happy when we put it up.

Then of course she went on about the presents that would be in it. I'm a good mama I have her stocking stuffers already lol. I got her a couple card sets to help with her numbers and such, two things of candy, and a little teddy bear.

Mama has Christmas covered this year. I don't know how I couldn't do it last year, but this year it worked out. The only person I have left to buy for is my Uncle and he's getting beer lol. When you fly places its easier to give an edible gift so they don't have to take it on the plane lol.

It's Friday and I don't have to work tonight. Ahhh I'm going to enjoy my night off. I may even stop of and buy a little thing of lemonade and drink that one shot of vodka I have left lol. Drinks on a Friday sound good to me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment