People are coming over here soon! My house is clean. I know it's clean. But my mother is coming over. I can feel the anxiety starting. It's pretty bad!
So my mom calls me to tell me something and I had to stop her and explain to her all about how her issue with the house effects me and how any tone or whatever she thinks she hears in my voice its not what she thinks it is. That my anxiety was going up that here was the reason, that she wasn't at fault for my feelings because she can't control those. And that I was going to have to take a pill lol.
It actually went really really well. Because I'm telling you this medicine Im on is working. Don't ask me to explain because I can't, I just know its doing its job.
And my mom is almost ready for meds herself. She needs them lol but SHE is almost ready to think about it. because her reaction or action disorder i can't remember what she says its called, she can see it turning into depression now. I told her take the prozax, it works. take the anxiety medication, it works! Hell I'm all mellow now that I took part of a xanex lol.
I needed it because I could feel myself getting wound up. And to top it off the vaccum stopped working. It worked Friday when I vaccumed but today nothing lol.
People are here yay!
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment