Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Facebook followers know that I just had the best hour in a long time. Tonight was the Christmas Program for school and we watched like 7 classes of kids. They only do 2 songs each so it doesn't take forever. It's preschool and they are all so cute and its always a good time.

My face hurt from smiling so much. Of course I had to run home and put it all on facebook lol. My girl is so funny. I wish I would have gotten this on the video but of course the really cute stuff happens after the recording is stopped.

As they were walking off the stage Mae turns to the audience and starts blowing them kisses, as she posed. Oooo my lord we have a Diva Star on our hands. It was so cute! I'm glad Tammy came with us so I had someone to share it with.

Mae had on her new purple dress that grandma bought her and she was all cute and curtseying in it. She kept asking if we wanted to see her modeling or something like that. Then she would pose and act like she was on a cat walk.

I can't lie that girl makes me smile. This was just what the doctor ordered and since I video taped it and put it on facebook I can have a quick 2 minute pick me up. This is why we don't eat our young~

1 comment:

  1. She was so precious! I really enjoyed watching her this morning. It made for a good start to my day! Yes you do have a Diva in training on your hands!

    ReplyDelete