Everybody has a story that proves God is a funny man. That He does things for reasons we don't know and then there are the times we know it is just so He can laugh his ass off at us.
Here is my God really loves me (yes that was sarcasm lol) moment.
You know that website people of walmart? Where you can see some of the most outrageous freakish things, people out there. At least there you can whip out your camera phone and take a picture.
Yes, I know it's not right to make fun of other people. BUT ALOT of US out there do it and do it with guilty unabashed pleasure. Yes, I have issues lol.
So today I go to church with my Aunt. It's a whole different experience to me because it was so short. Anyways in comes this man with the most horrific toupe on his head. It was a OMG there is no way, let me take a picture kind of bad.
It looked nothing like the hair that you could tell was real, it had outside clips, I thought it might have been a hat, but no it was a bad bad toupe. Like if you saw him at Walmart you would be required to take the picture and post it online.
THAT IS WHAT I WOULD DO!! BUT God loves me(yes sarcasm) and put it in front of me at church. In his home, his place of worship, the place I wanted and needed to be at today, the place where todays message hit home...God gives me this poor man to totally crucify(pun intended) and I can't do it.
There is no way I could go to church and do that. Like God's watching all the time, but if you go to his house you know he's watching. So yea God has a great sense of humor. But then again maybe that's the message that I shouldn't be so judgmental and stuff. Hmm something to ponder.
BUT the reality is .... It was so horrible I really really wanted to share and this is all I could do and if I could do it, I'd get that man some new hair because noone should be allowed to go around looking like that...some people would actually say something to his face instead of randomly blogging. Sigh...thanks be to God ;)
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment