Saturday, April 17, 2010

What a loooong strange trip it's been! That's about how I feel right now. So this was going to be my diarreah blog, but things change in an instant. Now instead of taking Mae to her swim lessons we are headed back to the ER.

I'm sure they will say I was overreacting but Grandpa had a bad night. I didn't know til 2 minutes ago that he was coughing up blood. What's in the garbage can right now doesn't look to me like the little bit of blood you might get from coughing real hard and then spitting. Unless of course it's like that because he's been doing it for like 5 hours.

So here we go again, let's just hope that I'm overreacting because I don't think I can handle anything else.

1 comment:

  1. When it's someone you love, there is no such thing as overreacting. I sure hope Grandpa is okay.

    You know I'm here for you if you need me.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete