Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thank god they finally answered their phone lol. Yayyyy I can stop taking the pill! The lady there said that if it was making me feel like that then definitly stop it.

Back in my wild and crazy 20's i did a whole lot of things that arent good for you and one of them made me feel like this. Um hello I quit for a few reasons but one of them was i really dont like feeling like this lol. I mean if i wanted to feel like this id have found some friends and wed have taken a trip with the street lol.

I just wish that I hadnt taken that morning pill, or maybe its really a good thing that i did so i saw this effect.

Maaaaaaan let me tell you lol....i dont know why i thought this was fun in my 20s lol but in my 30s im not enjoying it lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment