Friday, April 30, 2010

Welcome to yet another BiPolar Moment with your hostess with the mostess! It's a rainy, nasty, dreary, yucky day in Iowa. Totally fitting for the mood that I acquired this morning.

My friend Kimmi and I talk a lot in the morning around 8. Today was no different. She did her bitching and I did my bragging about what a good night Grandpa had when I stayed. We both were in really good moods. Things were going ok, we were just having girl talk, when my mom called in.

It's just way easier to take her call and see what she wants right away. I wish I wouldn't have answered the phone. That's when the BPM started. God it kind of makes me wish I was bipolar because at least then I'd be medicated for it ya know what I mean?!

She was calling to tell me that Grandpa's night wasn't too bad, but his oxygen numbers dropped again and... They were taking him to ICU! Not what I wanted, or needed, to hear! At that time they were talking of putting him on the ventilator. Now I know they didn't. He is back on the bipap machine, THAT HE HATES. Mom was telling him if he just left it alone she would ask the doctor if he could go home tomorrow and if he said yes she would. She lied lol ok didn't lie but coerced or lied by omission..something lol, but it worked he settled down.

I am really in a funk right now and I'm just going to go with it. With the weather and my mood why fight it. Tomorrow is another day and there are plans for it. So get it out of my system now!

Yea easier said than done. I am depressed and sad and all kinds of things. But at least I know it and know what I need to do. I'm going to wallow today, and tomorrow be ok. I rented a bunch of movies for me, and me and Mae. Then tonight we will cheese out to tv and have fancy schmancy for supper!

Seee it's not all horrible, just enough good to keep ya afloat....ahhh life!

No comments:

Post a Comment