Seriously....it was 2 in a row! I had a most awesome weekend! And im hot! Im soo hot! LOL i had my ego stroked ten ways from sunday. It was revealed how much of a dirty whore i am. And all had a good time!
I was CUTE! oh so cute tonight! Like totally hot lol. Matching bra n panties...yea that never happens lol. A way cute shirt that made the girls look 18 again...i have a picture if you want proof lol. Had a pair of nice dark jeans on. AND the peace day resistance(yes i know thats not how its spelled but you knew what i meant lol) my black knee high suede boots. I dont know how high the heel was but i was taller then my friend who is 5' 11. So like maybe 4 inches. Ohh my feet hated it, but i looked Good!
Went to a house party and didnt take anything to drink. Man i tell ya, i just wasnt in the right frame of mind to be house party drinking. Especially with one of my ex's there. I just can not get all stupid like everyone else when hes around. Im telling you its not real comfortable when your both hangin out on the back of the couch and he scoots toward you and you have run out of room to scoot away.
i can deal...dont know if i can do it every weekend though lol. Had a jello shot and chilled out watchin the darts, listenin to the mucis. Im telling you it was a houseparty and if your old enough you know that a house party can be as good as the bar.
Speaking of bar lol me and a friend snuck out to the bar lol. Oh that was a good time. Bad karoke and Corona. I love my friend hes soo awesome. I always have a good time when hes around. Too bad his ex is one of my friends. It makes it hard when you have to skirt around names when talking.
We ended back over at the house party. Though only one person was still up out of the 2 that were there lol. We chilled and drank a bit and finally i was like man its time to go home. And i packed up and left lol.
It was a good fucking night. I dont know what i did to deserve two great nights out but i am thankful!
Heres to everyone feeling the sun shine on them once in awhile.....
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's to good nights! You definitely deserve them.
ReplyDelete