Sunday, November 8, 2009

The world is full of lines. Crossable and uncrossable and questionable crossable, and karma is going to bite you in the ass eventually uncrossable, Crossable with the influx of alcohol and just plain i dont give a damn im thinking of me crossable lines that should probably have been uncrossable.

Ok so all lines are crossable its just what you do after you have crossed those lines.

As you have probably figured out i have found lines that got crossed. I dont regret that they got crossed im just interested in finding out what the consequences of crossing those lines will be.

i know what it would/will be on one side of the fence. That one im pretty sure unless someone decides to go postal i wont ever have to deal with. And on the other side is all the stupidity that comes with not following the lines.

Maybe ill get lucky and the uncrossable will become crossable on occasion.

Hell i dont know, its after 4 in the morning and you know me lol. Anyways...

heres to crossing lines....sometimes you just have to go with it lol.

1 comment:

  1. Okay...I've gotten out my decoder ring, but I'm thinking that it's the wrong one. *laughs*

    Whatever is going on, I hope that it's not something bad for you.

    *sending you big line crossable hugs*

    ReplyDelete