Thursday, November 19, 2009

Woooo i really do like Thursday night! As you know thats my tv night. I get a Suvivor, Greys, and tonight a PR fix.

Seriously different time zones suck lol. I was texting Dawn during two of those shows lol. I sooo wanted to just say stuff to her lol but i wasnt going to be the Spoiler Queen.

I love Russell. I really really love that guy. He is sooo making this season for me. Im pretty sure that next show there is a real distinct possibility that hes gone. Even if he is gone, wow he sure did give us some good tv!

PR i had to text Dawn because of this judges hair. I dont have good hair lol but even i know that was bad hair. Think Theres Something About Mary and you have a good idea of what her hair looked like. No way id put my big ass on tv with that hair do lol.

And the last thing i texted Dawn was that i would be doing a much happier blog. We are now to that portion of the blog rofl.

I was hanging with Mae and my phone rang. It was my friend K, the one who got me the job i have now. Well the other day her and i were talking and i told her that i never got a raise. In the job description they have you read it says you get a quarter raise once you reach proficiency. Well that was the word i used when i was talking to her and that got her thinking. She was like why didnt you say anything, you should have had it a long time ago. I started in June lol. Ive been there going on 5 or 6 months(i dont know exactly when i started lol).

Well she talked to the boss today and even he had forgotten. Well im getting my quarter!!! Woooo now im not losing anything when daycare rates go up a quarter in January.

AND AND AND AND AND The best!!!

The boss is going to look into getting me some back pay for those hours when i should have had that quarter. Woooooooooo!! Its not alot. It should come out to about 40 dollars. That is sooo not a lot but its 40 dollars!! Ok so after taxes its not quite that BUT its like an extra paycheck.

That means there is 40 dollars more worth of Christmas i can get!!!

Ohhh i knew all this feeling bad crap had to have some kind of good. Took a couple days lol but it happened. I need to keep reminding myself that i dont have it as bad as i could. I need to not dwell on what i dont have and make the most with what i do have. To know that i am not the only person out there this year asking for help. I have three other friends who have to go and ask for help with Christmas. Its rough all over!!

Ohh i love how life comes back around and kicks me in the butt!!

Heres to the unexpected!

1 comment:

  1. Quarters rock!

    Yeah, I appreciate you not being the Spoiler Queen. We DVR Survivor and watch it in the morning and I DVR Project Runway @ 10pm my time. Sometimes I can watch it that night but sometimes I have to wait til tomorrow.

    The West Coast is the red-headed stepchild of TV.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete