Dear god im starting to not like Saturdays so much lol. I think it has something to do with Friday nights lol.
We fucking partied another Friday away lol. Oh did we have fun! Its kinda funny and sad when after 5 in the morning lol my friend T looks at me as hes on his way to passing out and says Im sorry i have to leave you drinking beer by yourself lol. You know youve had a good night lol.
I was quite happy to not have been kicked in the head or stepped on after we all passed out lol. There were bodies everywhere lol. Unfortunately we woke up to a pissed off female my girlfriend T lol. Ooo i dont know why she expected my friend K to be sober at that early hour of like 8something.
But even after all the raging lol we had coffee and breakfast. I found out im an idiot lol i didnt know how to make coffee with their pot. Its ok though lol they fixed it.
Hell my gramps called to see where i was. I was like im at my friends i stayed the night instead of driving my drunk ass home. Though to be honest when i drove myself home this morning im not sure exactly but i dont think i was quite sober.
Had two birthday parties to go to tonight. I couldnt hang at either one. I was getting texts from the first party wanting to know if i was coming out or not. And then my other friend girl K was at the bowling alley.
I had to bail. I felt so bad but man i just am not fit for the public at this moment lol. I told B do you see now why i dont call you on Saturday lol. Im horribly crabby! This is why i dont drink with Mae. She sooo doesnt deserve hungover mommy.
All in all it was a good weekend. Didnt cross any bad lines this weekend lol just the lil ones. I have no problem keeping lines that are crossed on the downlow, but seriously lol you can only do that for so long. And i know that in this situation its not going to be me doing any bringing into the light. Ill have to laugh really hard when that happens. Hell as it is me and my other friend are laughing about it.
All in all though.....i have had another great weekend hangover included. AND i didnt look all girly this weekend lol. The girls stayed covered, i was grubby and comfy lol. Though i think on Fridays im just going to start packing an over night bag lol. Its truly nice to not have to drive home or even think about driving home. The last lil piece of driving that has to be done is just backing the car onto the street so morning workers can get out of the drive lol.
Heres to good friends, good booze, bad booze, bad friends, bitchiness, and all kinds of the time of your life!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment