I have been watching Survivor since its very first season. I love Survivor. Its a Thursday night tradition and hell one year it even started on my birthday! I may not have it memorized or even remember everyone, but ive always enjoyed Survivor.
I loved the season with Rupert. Who didnt truly enjoy him stealing the shoes. That was the best, well until last night!
I love Russell. He came into this game with the right mindset. Its a game and i need a plan. This is the one game where its pretty much recquired that you play dirty. That you dont follow societal rules and you put you conscience on hold.
He is an evil manipulating bastard and is unapologetic. The perfect mentality for the game of Survivor. I think its pure genius, evil or otherwise lol. I dont know if he will win the moola but man is he playing a great game.
He has got to be the luckiest SOB on the planet lol. Not only did he find a hidden idol with no clue once. His ass did it twice!
Hes hated all over lol, but im loving him. This is what the game of Survivor is supposed to be. You know that the producers are in heaven with a character like him. People tune in for love and hate. And hes got both.
Ahhhh i love thursday night tv lol.
Heres to it being Friday!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohhhhh girl! I hate,hate, hate Russell. Yes, I know he's playing the game the way it's supposed to be played and it definitely makes for some good TV, but I just can't find it in myself to like him.
ReplyDeleteSorry that I haven't commented lately. It's all I can do to keep up with the customers and the sickies in my house. Just know I'm working on catching up.
*hugs*