Monday, November 23, 2009

Being a single parent fucking sucks ass sometimes. First you end up with an asshole who you have to share your kid with, an asshole who wants to continue to make his flaws your problem, an asshole who thinks i should be greatful he pays fucking child support...yea it was a great weekend.

And to top off the fucking weekend. Last night Mae refused to sleep. If you follow my facebook you know exactly what the issues were!

Im going to have to go to the doctor and see if we can drug her or something. I do not function well on no sleep. Hungover or otherwise.

When all you get is 20 minutes at a time of sleep before you hear the tv thats not good. Spanking does no good and now unplugging that fucking box does no good. That child plugged the fucker back in.

Not to mention the suppositories she was trying to eat, cutting with scissors, open fridge, vhs movies everywhere, dvds everywhere.

ive fucking had it. Im tired of being the only one who is consistent with this child. I swear to god and i mean this...once she becomes a more stable child....she wont be visiting anyone who isnt MY FAMILY!

Every week she comes back with more bad behavior from her dads. Hell yesterday she was asking for beer. WTF!!! Why is my 3 yr old asking for beer???? Even i know that if you are going to turn your kid into a rootbeer junkie you call it fucking rootbeer. So im going to assume that its her asshole not doing the right thing. I mean after all this is the dickhead who thinks its ok to use sexual reference to his daughters liking something.

Seriously!! I thought i was having it rough because i felt like crap about not being able to shower her with gifts. Now im thinking im not so fucking bad!!!

I need to put a fucking filter on my kid when she goes to her dads. I have to live in the land of delusion when she goes there, but if she is going to start telling me whats going on...poor Mae...shes going to have to stop going over there.

I dont know im just sleep deprived and ready to fall out.

Hope yoru monday is better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment